Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Wait a #NewYorkTimes Reporter Called the First Lady a "Hooker" and He Still Keeps his Job?

If any reporter called Michele Obama a "hooker" they would be fired so fast it would make your head spin. It seems that the double standard still stands.
"I want to take ownership of a mistake I made," New York Times features writer Jacob Bernstein said on Twitter. "Speaking at a party in what I thought was a personal conversation, I nevertheless made a stupid remark about the first lady."
He continued, "My editors have made it clear my behavior was not in keeping with the standards of the Times, and I agree. My mistake, referring to unfounded rumors, shouldn’t reflect on anyone else and I apologize profusely."
You wonder why Trump hates the Times so much when this kind of scumbag works there.

No comments: