Wednesday, February 15, 2017

#MorningJoe is on the Banned List: I'm Not a Fan of Kellyanne Conway but It's Terrible For Them to Shun Her

Their ratings are in the toilet anyway But this is beyond the pale.
MSNBC anchor Mika Brzezinski said on Wednesday that she won't allow President Donald Trump's top counselor, Kellyanne Conway, to appear on "Morning Joe."
The show's host slammed Conway for spinning on behalf of the administration without being accurate.
"She books herself on these shows. We know for a fact that she tries to book herself on this show," Brzezinski said. "I won't do it because I don't believe in fake news or information that is not true, and every time I see her on television something is askew, off, or incorrect."
I think it's time for the Trump Administration to "do an Obama" and simply ignore these losers like Morning Joe. Obama barely acknowledged Fox News for years and only went on sporadically if at all. I think Trump needs to do this to MSNBC and CNN. They will be criticized by the MSM but apparently it doesn't matter either way. They are openly hostile to the White House so why put themselves in the firing line like this?

What is sad though is instead of challenging her so-called "lies" they just want to plug their ears. I actually watched Morning Joe from time to time when Squawk Box was boring or had boring guests on. Instead I think I'll just switch over to a sitcom on Netflix or something because these people are not worth it anymore. They just want to invalidate Trump's communication people and that is just wrong. 


No comments: