Thursday, May 04, 2017

@chrissyteigen Says Trump Hurting her Mental Health: Um, Maybe Ignore him for a While and You Will Feel Better

Some stars just can't take Trump.
Teigen then explained she had resorted to having one of her teeth "shaved down" due to being overwhelmed with anxiety.
“Today I had a tooth shaved down because crippling anxiety makes me grind and rock my teeth on one side. I blame trump," she said.
“I also had Botox in my jaw muscle to relieve tension from constantly clinching. I was not like this before. Pay my bill, POS POTUS. Politics aside, I feel relief for the first time in many months. It really works.
Maybe turn off MSNBC and CNN and just forget about him for a while. Maybe do a Trumpless day where she doesn't look at any Trump related stuff. I mean how is Trump actually directly affecting a millionaire model other then her reacting to him? It would help her mental health to turn off MSNBC and CNN and just watch the Food Network or something.

No comments: