Monday, September 10, 2007

Introducing the J. Michels Video Game Index

Since I have been tracking Gamestop I decided to gather all of the other video game makers into one index so I can follow them easier. Here is the the new index components that I decided to add to my blog. This index consists of the big 3 console makers, Gamestop, and the other big name publishers. I also decided to add the Chinese gaming companies to this list as well. I was considering adding Best Buy and Circuit City but they aren't the same kind of pure play that Gamestop is. They are more an electronic retailing store then a video game store. Here are the stocks in the Index:

Microsoft (MSFT)
Sony (SNE)
Nintendo (NTDOY.PK)
Electroic Arts (ERTS)
Gamestop (GME)
Activision (ATVI)
Konami (KNM)
THQ (THQI)
Take Two (TTWO)
Shanda (SNDA)
The9 Limited (NCTY)
Netease.com (NTES)
Webzen Inc. (WZEN)

No comments: