Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Gorsuch Peppered with Tough Questions: Would he Fight a 100 Duck-Sized Horses or a Horse-Sized Duck? It's a Stumper

This is a tough question indeed.
Before moving on to more serious topics, Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., posed the popular hypothetical question to Gorsuch at the urging of his teenaged son Dallin.
“My family’s been texting me throughout this process, asking me to ask question that they would ask,” Flake said. “I asked a few of them for suggestions and my son Dallin, a teenager, said, ‘Ask him if he would rather fight a hundred duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck.’”
I would go with a horse-sized duck but I would reason with him so I didn't have to actually fight the duck. Maybe some loaves of bread would get it to calm down if it was upset. Then I would rather run away then actually fight such a huge animal. I don't think it would be able to outrun me. Gorsuch on the other hand had no answer. He has not position on huge ducks are tiny horses. I find that troubling.

No comments: