Friday, August 25, 2006

McCain Bringing in the Heavy Guns for 2008

It looks like the Strait Talk Express is loading up the Bunker Busters for a 2008 run.

The first catch is Robert Zoellick, current US Deputy Secretary of State has agreed to work full-time for the 08′ campaign. He will consult on foreign and trade policy issues.In a more surprising move, Nicco Mele will work on the campaign website. Mele is known for being the webmaster for HoHo Dean’s 2004 White House run. Zoellick and Mele will be joining Mike Connell of New Media Communications. He designed, developed and managed the Bush campaign’s websites in 2000 and 2004. Bush’s media guru, Mark McKinnon, consults for McCain on strategy and the husband-wife team of Mark and Nicole Wallace out of the WhiteHouse and U.N. will consult also.

I think I'll declare my allegence early and officially jump on the "Draft McCain in '08" bandwagon. I want to get in on the ground floor so I can say I am a McCainiak two years before he wins the Presidency in a landslide win over Hillary Clinton. I got this button from this site.

No comments: