Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Here are some Funny Quotes from Talladega Nights

Here are some quotes collected at this persons blog. The Tom Cruise one is especially front of mind to me nowadays.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Quotes from Talladega Nights!!! Current mood: amused
Talladega Nights Quotes!!


"You can't have two number ones, if you do that makes 11"

" I got mauled by a cougar, didn't learn anything about driving a car and I ruined my crystal gayle shirt"

"Help Me Jesus! Help Me Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to get the fire off me"

"When I wake up the in morning, I piss excellence"

"If I wanted sissy boys, I woulda named you Dr.Quinn and medicine woman."

"I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm!"

"Shake and bake"...gotta have that one

"Your magic man and im el diablo...Whats that?Its like a fighting chicken"

"I liked to thank the lord baby jesus, for my two sons, walker and texas ranger"

"Chip I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey"

No comments: