Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This guy knows what he is talking about

He has the right attitude when it comes to violent video games. GTA: San Andreas doesn't help anyone simulate crimes in the real world. I mean the game even punishes you by having more and more people go after you depending on the severity of your crimes. Soon the army and air force are trying to take you out with tanks and fighter planes.

People like the Illinois State Senate should not be wasting their time on something that is nearly unenforceable. Parents are just going to buy their kids these games no matter what age group they are for. When I bought GTA:SA a woman in front of me in line was buying her 12-13 year old son the game. I have a feeling that this kid won't be running amok with a Mac-10 anytime soon. I did hear that he opened a car door kicked a person then threw him out of a car to chase after some Ballas gang members. But that is societies fault.

No comments: