Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Got my Weekly Comics

I ended up buying OMAC Project #2, Flash #222, and Amazing Spiderman #520. All and all great books. Flash seems a little heavy in the past knowledge department. I may have to start collecting some of back issues to bring me up to speed.

OMAC project was a great read but I still need to get my hands on #1 though. I especially like how it is showing Batman's reaction to being mindwiped. I have a feeling he is going to smack some JLAers around before too long. I'm still not sure what Superman thinks about all the mind wipe stuff. I have a feeling that he was mindwiped too.

Finally, I think Amazing might be my 5th book on my pull list. They are really going into how Spiderman is dealing with his knew role on the Avengers. The problem though is I can probably just read this book at Borders since it is usually a very fast read.

So far my pull list is: Flash, Birds of Prey, JSA, and Superman/Batman. I still need one more comic so I can get the Comic Club 25% discount at Last Sanctuary. A great FLCS that is across the street from my office. Still not sure what it will be.

No comments: