Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I also went to Borders

I also checked out Borders after eating dinner with my parents at the Ala Moana food court. I read Teen Titans while I was there and was impressed with that comic quite a bit. I never collected this one in the past so I really don't know much about the comic. The story was pretty good but I don't know anything about the characters at all.

I also read Marvel Knights Spiderman. It was a pretty good issue that dealt with Spiderman and how he isn't getting along with Wolverine on the Avengers. I have a feeling that Wolvie will be out on his ass soon.

Finally, I saw a pretty Japanese girl with a this glittery blue eyeshadow. She was also wearing a great black skirt and white top combo that showed off her figure quite well. All and all she made a great sight. Too bad I didn't have the courage to appoach her. Maybe I need to hit my head or something to get brave/crazy enough to do cold approaches like that.

No comments: