Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Phillip Paolo's Review

Well we came back from there not to long ago and it was just so-so. They had a good baked ziti and the muscles in butter were very tasty but other then that it was a let-down.

The chicken was kind of dry and the food was somewhat bland. I was expecting a chicken parmesan for some reason and they didn't have anything like that. Also I was thinking there would be some sort of shrimp dish but I guess that's on the dinner menu.

All in all, I probably wouldn't be going back any time soon. About the only good thing I saw was a nice looking girl getting into an elevator who had a cool tattoo on her back. It was very colorful with a dragon and what looked like pixies or something dancing near it. I wonder if she was a gamer of some sort?

No comments: