Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Kind of a Sad Sentiment by a College Student on Trump Support on a College Campus

I have to agree with this unfortunate person.
Kristiana Kershaw, a student at Loyola University in Chicago, plans to vote for Trump because she likes his business expertise and his conservative policies. But she keeps quiet about it. "My only concern is that as an 18-year-old supporting Trump, I can't say that I support him because it's not safe for me to say that," she says. "On a college campus, people feel very strongly and social-media bias says Hillary is the only candidate."
So this young woman cannot even voice support for a candidate for fear of social media attacks. Whenever the left preach tolerance and understanding it is just empty words. It is just tolerance and understanding if you see things exactly as they do. 

No comments: