Friday, June 12, 2015

Oh Woe is Ted Cruz, Maybe he Should Drop out of the Race and Do Something Else #CruzisanIdiot

Poor Ted Cruz maybe the he just isn't cut out to be President. This is what is happening to him according to his shill for money missive.
Time with my family “Spending almost every day on the campaign trail or fighting on the Senate floor means precious little time spent with my wife, Heidi, and my daughters -- the very family that gives me the motivation and drive to fight.”
Health and sleep: “My runoff campaign for the Senate in 2012 took a toll, but now I'm sacrificing even more sleep with long nights and constant travel. And the pizza diet is a staple on the campaign trail.”
Finances: “The cost of campaigning back and forth across the country for president is increasingly expensive, but Heidi and I are willing to invest our livelihoods into this sacrifice.
Personal time: “You think of this the least, but as a candidate, my days are no longer my own. Days start before dawn and many times don't end until early the next morning. There is almost no personal time when you run for president.”
“I've chosen to sacrifice part of mine and my families (sic) lives to run for President -- but I think you will agree with me that the sacrifice is well worth it.”
I don't think it is. I think he should abandon the race so he has more personal time, doesn't have to get up at dawn, and can spend time with the wife and kids. He ran the good fight in the three months he has been a nominee. I mean it can only get worse from here. Imagine how little personal time he will have when by some disaster he becomes President? That is like a full time job.


No comments: