Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Looks like Blogs Mixed about Jackson

Well Mikey the Molester has engendered some mixed feeling out there in the Blogosphere. This statement doesn't seem accurate in my case though:

News sites, on the other hand, appeared to handle the additional traffic well after the verdict. Website tracker Keynote Systems Inc. said it saw no performance problems at major news sites it monitored.

I was trying to go to the CNN site right before the verdict was released and it was super slow. I ended up just watching it on my little TV.

I still think the TV is the best medium when it comes to up to the minute reporting on an event. When everyone goes wall to wall coverage news sites seem to slow, and blogs are just reporting the news as they see it on TV. This is for the big US stories of course.

No comments: