Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Can th 49ers trade Colin Craper-nick for the Ravens Ben Watson?

Now this is sentiment that I can believe in.
Before competition, as I stand in shoulder pads and cleats, my helmet in my left hand, adrenaline flowing and my heart raging under my right, I never forget the ills of America but for a moment I envision its potential, remember its prosperity and give thanks to God for the land He has placed me in and the people I love who live in it.

I stand, because this mixed bag of evil and good is MY home. And because it's MY home my standing is a pledge to continue the fight against all injustice and preserve the greatest attributes of the country, including Colin Kaepernick's right to kneel.
The whole thing should be read. Hell, I would vote for Ben Watson for President over the Crazy Person and the the Crooked One if he were old enough to run.

No comments: