Monday, October 31, 2005

Stewart Wanted to get rid of Trump?

Now this could turn into a real Biggie vs Tupac thing before too long. Check out the first signs of disrespect by the Ex-con:

"I thought I was replacing The Donald," Stewart says in the Nov. 14 issue of Fortune magazine, on newsstands Nov. 7. "It was even discussed that I would be firing The Donald on the first show."

When did Trump learn that she intended to bump him off his own show? "I don't think he ever knew," Stewart tells the magazine.

Then Trump fires back:

I think there was confusion between Martha's `Apprentice' and mine, and mine continues to do well and ... the other has struggled very severely," Trump said recently on a radio program.

"I think it probably hurt mine and I sort of predicted that it would."

Trump better watch himself. Martha could pull a shank on him at any time with some of those prison skills she developed. And after the big house she has nothing to lose:

"I have learned that I really cannot be destroyed."

It'll be 187 on Trump's ass.

No comments: