Friday, October 28, 2005

Bye Bye Libby!

Well, it looks like the leaker is none other then I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby Jr the vice president's chief of staff. And he just resigned his post. These allegations are pretty serious I think they include obstruction of justice, perjury and making false statements .

I'm glad they got rid of these kind of people who pull these Clinton/Nixon era dirty tricks. Even though I'm a moderate I still believe in the integrity of the White House. Not just for the President but for all the staff working there as well. I mean there was no reason to bring this Wilson's wife into the thing at all. Even if she may have gotten him the job these White House types know that a CIA agent with a blown cover could get a lot of people killed.

I hope the Bushies can get this behind themselves and get back to the domestic issues at hand. I mean where is the push to make the tax cuts permanent. What can they do to curb the oil companies who just made record profits. That sort of stuff.

No comments: