Friday, July 14, 2017

I Agree with Alisyn Camerota that #RussiaFatigue is a Thing. I Think it is Simply Getting Old

Yeah I have pretty much tuned out anything relating to Russia for the most part.
CNN’s Alisyn Camerota said on Friday she has fatigue from the news media’s continuing coverage of alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian election meddling.
“I hear your Russia fatigue and I share it. You know, there are many mornings I come in and pray for other news to eclipse any sort of Russia thread,” the “New Day” anchor told the “Bernie and Sid Show” on 77 WABC. 
What I have been doing is skipping the Jimmy Fallon monologue because endless jokes about Russia has gotten old weeks ago. I no longer even hate-watch Colbert because his anti-Trump Russia talk shtick is just boring already. Hearing endless jokes about Russia and Trump is a waste of time. In fact I stopped watching John Oliver and Real Time with Bill Maher because whenever Russia is mentioned I stop caring and change the channel.

I also used to tune in to CNN when Fox News had a boring guest or whatever. I no longer do that because it is always a talking-head spouting off about "treason" from Russian collusion, someone-or-others Russia ties, or Russian dressing or whatever. CNN used to be a nice point of view change from Fox News now it is the all-Russia-all-the-time network to the tune of 93% saturation.

MSNBC is actually a bit better and I have watched them from time-to-time but I change the channel as soon as Russia is mentioned. I'm just so over this whole story and unless charges are filed against Kushner, Trump Jr., Flynn, whomever I am going to continue to change the channel whenever Russia is mentioned.

No comments: