Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Here we go Again: @Chipotle Makes a Number of People Sick Again

You would figure they would spend millions on food safety so this wouldn't happen again.
The chain confirmed Tuesday that several customers who ate at a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Sterling, Virginia, reported symptoms of norovirus after eating at the chain.
So far eight cases between July 14 and July 17 were reported to iwaspoisoned.com, a website that allows users to report when they get sick after eating at a restaurant. Business Insider was alerted to the issues at the restaurant by the site, and then published a story. Customers reported symptoms such as vomiting, severe stomach pains, diarrhea, dehydration and, in some cases, hospitalization.
Hmm I have never heard of iwaspoisened.com but I will probably post there if I ever get food poisoned again. The last time was years ago at Jack-in-the-Box when I had a bad Philly Cheese steak. If you haven't heard about the Jack-in-the-Box Philly Cheese Steak then that might have been part of the reason we have never seen it again.

No comments: