Monday, August 01, 2016

Idiot Trump Continues to Go After the Parents of Dead Soldier and Shows How Pathetically Thin Skinned he Is

What is wrong with this Orange Orangutan?
“Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same,” he tweeted. “Nice!”
Why is he fighting with the Khans for? This is ridiculous even for him. At least the Khans are fighting back.
“This candidate amazes me,” Khan said on NBC. “His ignorance — he can get up and malign the entire nation, the religions, the communities, the minorities, the judges and yet [as] a private citizen in this political process … I cannot say what I feel? That proves the point, he has not read the Constitution of this country. Had he read that, his behavior would be different.”
I'm sure Trump is thinking of some bombastic comeback to this slight or he will whine that he is "being treated unfairly" or some other nonsense. Of all the people he could have written a comeback to at the Democratic Convention these parents should have been the very last ones. Instead he looks like a fool instead of talking back to Hillary. 

No comments: