Friday, August 08, 2008

Jerome Bettis' Grille 36 in Pittsburgh

I was looking at another sports blog and I came across this place run by Jerome "the Bus" Bettis who used to play for the Steelers. I was reading the menu and there are some tasty looking things on this list. I hope he franchises this place and brings it to Hawaii because the food sounds pretty good. They need to do a ESPN football event at this place and showcase the food. My order would be:

Appetizer:

Ultimate Cheesy Fries 6.95
Crispy Fries smothered with a blend of melted cheese topped with crispy bacon and scallions. Add chili .95 (Scallions is a great choice for cheese fries. He needs to add jalapenos though.)

Main Course:

Kielbasa Hoagie 7.95

Polish kielbasa topped with sauerkraut and mustard on a hoagie roll (Too bad they don't serve it on a poppy seed roll though.)

Dessert:

Coffee Caramel Crunch Pie 7.95

Multiple layers of coffee ice cream, crumbled Heath bar, and Oreo cookie crumbs, topped with a warm caramel sauce. (I would have to get this to go so I don't explode at the table)

No comments: