Tuesday, November 08, 2016

This More Moderate Glenn Beck would do Well on Fox

I would watch his show for sure if we get this guy at the helm.
“I did a lot of freaking out about Barack Obama.” But, he said, “Obama made me a better man.” He regrets calling the president a racist and counts himself a Black Lives Matter supporter. “There are things unique to the African American experience that I cannot relate to,” he said. “I had to listen to them.” ...
“So much of what I used to believe was either always a sham or has been made into a sham. There’s nothing deep.”
I think the discourse on cable news needs the voice of a person who has made this kind of transformation. He is a pretty smart guy and votes his principals so that is why he was anti-Trump. I would much rather watch his show then Trump Propaganda Minister Hannity.

No comments: