Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Product Review: Muddy Buddy Chex-Mix: Snickerdoodle Flavor

Well I saw these at the local Walgreen (aka the place where strange flavors of things pop up from time to time) and decided to give them a try.




















Well I have to say that they are not too bad. Not overly sweet and they have a pleasant cinnamon taste to them. They aren't too waxy in the mouth and they are not powdery like they look on the package. They do taste vaguely like a Snickerdoodle cookie but not too much. When I think of Snickerdoodle cookies I think of the buttery, sugary taste of the cookie mixed with cinnamon. These snacks don't really have that butter taste to them. There is a slightly salty aftertaste from the actual Chex cereal so you have to be aware of that. The salt isn't overpowering like Kettle Corn so I didn't find it too bad.

Verdict: Will buy again and willing to try other Muddy Buddies Chex Mix in the future.


No comments: