Thursday, August 01, 2013

Product Review: Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino from Starbucks

Well I like trying new things so I might as well do reviews whenever I actually get a chance to try stuff. In this case I tried the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino from Starbucks.




















It was one of the sweetest drinks I have had in a long time. The sugary taste just coats both sides of my tongue and the caramel leaves a kind of aftertaste as well. I really think it is caramel overload. I normally like the taste of caramel as well so this thing is just too much for my tastebuds. The caramel aftertaste that I talked about earlier makes me want to eat something salty to kill that taste. If you like very sweet drinks then you would probably like it but it just isn't for me.

Verdict: Avoid and buy something else

No comments: