Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Big Brother Host Julie Chen Reacts to Racist Scumbags on the Show She Hosts: Just Walk off the Show Chen!

I think she should take a principled stand and simply say that she won't be on the same show as a bunch of racist, homophobes, that love Hitler and can't get enough of the Nazi Doctors that tortured the Jews at Auschwitz.

"When I found out that Aaryn, who is a 22-year-old girl, made anti-gay, anti-black and anti-Asian comments, I have to be honest, the Asian ones hit me the most," she said on talk show. "I heard about her describing Asians as 'squinty-eyed' and 'go make a bowl of rice.' It stung. I took it personally. I'm a human being."

Chen, 43, has hosted the reality show for all 15 seasons and seen a lot of different personalities emerge in the house, but hearing the competitors' distasteful comments this time around really hit home, she said.

"The really sad part was it took me back to the '70s when I was growing up in Queens and when I was 7 years old being bullied," the Chinese-American journalist said. "Being called a chink and people pulling their eyes. But it took me back so many years and I thought to myself, 'Wow, I haven't heard comments like that [in a long time].'"

Yup so a principled stand would be to take a leave of absence from the show until all the scumbags are out of the house. That will show that she doesn't condone racism and will not be associated with a show that is glorifying it.

No comments: