Wednesday, January 13, 2010

John Kerry Asks Donots for money. Does he mean Donuts?

I'm not sure how much John Kerry thinks that donuts have so I think he is going after the tasty pastry looking for money. I would target cupcakes if I were him because they are the new "In" baked good right now.

Hello Donot,

Not a lot of time left, so here are the three quick reasons why I need you to dig deep and help Martha Coakley in these final crucial days in her slugfest down to the wire battle against the national Republican Party and the powerful special interest bankrolling his campaign:

Maybe he wants people to give donuts to the Coakley campaign. You would think that dollars would be better since you can buy TV ads with that. Perhaps Homer Simpson is running the show down there in "Massachusettes."

No comments: