Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yankee's Try out Crystal at DH

Now they are trying some untested 59 year old named Billy Crystal at DH? He worked a 3-1 count before being struck out by a Pittsburgh lefty.
Yet despite the knockout, Crystal can walk into his next film shoot with
a couple of things to brag about. For one, he fouled off the second pitch
down the first base line. For another, he made guys like me now wonder if we
could do the same thing. Yeah, that's jealousy talking. Anyone else feeling
a little green after watching him take a few hacks?

Man, if you can foul off a MLB pitchers fastball at 59 then you really are something special. If it was me though I would have crowded the plate and try to get plunked. At least I would have gotten the chance to run the bases. With my luck though I would probably get hit in the head and then taken off the field on a stretcher.

No comments: