Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Teen Mom @FarrahAbraham wants a Harmful or "Adverse" Guy for Some Reason

Um, maybe she needs to do a little grammar study before she starts looking for a guy.
As for what Abraham is looking for in a guy - one word: adverse.
“If I find somebody who is just understanding of adversity and I find a man who is equally adverse, then that is the best thing for me to be partnered with. They can’t be jealous and they can’t stop my career,” she explained. “With Simon, when I met him, I stopped doing my tours and stopped traveling. He has his own reasons for fights and arguments that I couldn’t deal with, so I stopped some things.”
I think she meant "equally used to adversity" not a person who is "adverse" which means "preventing success or development; harmful; unfavorable." Like adverse winds or adverse schooling. 

No comments: