Friday, September 26, 2008

It is Tough For me to Praise Dems but Barney Frank is Doing a Good Job

I think Rep. Barney Frank is going a long way toward me supporting the Dems going forward.

"I'm convinced that by Sunday we will have an agreement that people can understand on this bill," predicted Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank, a key Democrat in eight days of up-and-down talks designed to stave off an economic crisis.

I think they are on the right side of the issue for whatever reason and I have to applaud them and the Bush administration for going the extra mile. I am going to keep track of every Republican that votes against this bill and make sure that they will be labeled Hoover Republicans and hope they lose their jobs.

I wish I had billions like George Soros so I could give money to their opponents so they would each be voted out of office. I would rather it be them out on their asses then the people working at my local bank or for GM.

No comments: