Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Biden Says Obama Tax Cut Plan Allows One to Buy a Toaster

So I guess Change You Need is actual pocket change.

Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) said on NBC’s “Today” show: “Our tax plan would take that tax cut of another $130 billion that John [McCain] wants to give to people making over $250,000 next year, not let it go forward and give it to the middle class — the very people who desperately need it to stay in their homes, to buy food, to take care of the gas, to fill up their tank, to be able to go out and buy a toaster, to employ people.”

If Obama is boss I hope his tax cut will net me $34.26 so I can purchase this toaster. Whenever I eat a bagel I can marvel that Obama loves the middle class so much that he would actually willingly give $34.26 of their own money back. I mean Obama understands that the middle class clings to their toast and needs these $34.26 handouts from Mama Washington to keep them in bread. Obama's new campaign slogan: "A Toaster in Every House."

No comments: