Friday, September 08, 2006

Grandma and the Video Game

I would be willing to bet that I will probably be a gamer when I am in my 70s-80s like this woman.
A video gamer for three decades, the foul-mouthed granny who favors
role-playing games and admittedly stinks at sports titles, says she indulges her
habit for about 10 hours a day -- significantly more than her 23-year-old
grandson, Timothy.


She has an extensive collection of game consoles that would turn
many teenaged boys green with envy, and has just finished playing a pair of
zombie-slaying titles -- "Dead Rising" on Microsoft's Xbox 360 and "Resident
Evil" on Nintendo's GameCube.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Do you remember me?
It is a cousin of you who lives in Japan.
I discovered your Brog by chance.
Your Brog is happily read every time.
By the way, I want to take the comment with you.
Is it good if it does very?

yamayasu62@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

then you must make sure you have a comfy chair....

C

Joemama said...

Hi there yasuyuki. Hope you are doing well.