Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Condoleezza Rice Tops in Eat Dinner Poll

Hmm it seems like Esquire reading men like brains over beauty when it comes to a dinner date.

Rice was followed by Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie in a national survey published in the magazine's July issue. The 29-question survey, conducted by Beta Research Corp., polled 1,083 men aged 25 and older.

I agree with their choice of male that men would like to invite to dinner as well. They picked Jay Leno. I think he is the only male celebrity that I would really like the spot somewhere on the street and shake his hand. I have always liked Jay Leno for some reason. It is also interesting that Bush made the list as well:

Asked which famous man they'd invite to dinner, 37 percent picked "Tonight" host Jay Leno.
Bill Clinton placed second, trailed by George Clooney and President Bush.


I think Bush would be fun to talk about baseball with since he was a former owner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for George Clooney for ANYTHING !