Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Walgreen Steps to the Plate and Bans all of the ReNu line

The seem to care about their customers more then Bausch & Lomb seems to.

"There's a lot of customer confusion out there, which is why we decided to remove the entire ReNu line," the Walgreen spokesman said. He said that Walgreen is continuing to sell other Bausch & Lomb products.

At least get those things off of the shelves until the FDA can study it better. I think the idea of a fungus that grows on your eye making you go blind is making me passionate about this subject. Plus, this is all over a substance that cleans something that is in my eye 7 days a week for 14 hours a day.

Come to think of it contacts are something I use more then anything else in my daily life. I only eat 3 times a day (and snacks.) I only use a computer for about 7 hours a day for maybe 6 days a week. I only play video games for a few hours a day for maybe 2 or 3 days a week at most. I only read for a few hours a day as well. That is really interesting how one little piece of plastic made by J&J can get so much use.

No comments: