Thursday, December 29, 2005

The new IMeat?

This is a funny story from here in Hawaii. I have shopped at the Mililani Wal-Mart quite a bit but I never thought they would be selling meat in an Ipod box. I wonder what type of meat it was and if it came from Apple. This article says this:

Cambra says the box was sealed and that it didn't appear to have been tampered with when she brought it home from the Honolulu Wal-Mart where she works.

She says she had put the iPod on layaway so that she could afford the device's hefty $300 price tag.


"I know what I went through to get this for him," said an incensed Cambra. "To open up and find this? I don't know what to say."


"This" appeared to be some kind of sealed fish or meat product, certainly not a state-of-the-art MP3 player.


I think this is Apples new way of getting into the sealed food business.

No comments: