Monday, December 12, 2005

Schwarzenegger denys Clemency

He told Tookie "your fired." Then he lights a cigar and laughes heartily while Tookie is blown up in the background. It looks like Tookie is going to face the death house here. I guess he shouldn't have done this:

Williams was condemned in 1981 for gunning down a clerk in a convenience store holdup and a mother, father and daughter in a motel robbery weeks later. Williams claimed he was innocent.

He has been good with anti-gang stuff but he still needs to pay up for his crimes though. He seems like a stand-up guy too:

"Me fearing what I'm facing, what possible good is it going to do for me? How is that going to benefit me?" Williams said in a recent interview. "If it's my time to be executed, what's all the ranting and raving going to do?"

No comments: