Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Palin Endorses Trump: So What? I Thought her 15 Minutes was Over

I hate when they put idiot Palin in as if she is some sort of kingmaker.
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump received a key endorsement Tuesday from conservative heavyweight Sarah Palin, giving the billionaire businessman a potential boost with some voters less than two weeks before voting begins with the Iowa caucuses.

"I am greatly honored to receive Sarah's endorsement," Trump said in a statement announcing the support of the former Alaska governor and former running mate of Sen. John McCain in his 2008 bid for the White House. "She is a friend, and a high-quality person whom I have great respect for. I am proud to have her support."
She is part of the reason why the GOP has dumbed itself down to the level it has in recent years. She is everything that is wrong with modern conservatism.  Her TV shows failed and I thought she moved off to Alaska so we don't have to pay attention. Instead she cozied up with Trump to make herself look relevant again.

No comments: