Monday, January 05, 2015

Yeah the Detroit Loins got Robbed

I was watching this game on Sunday and I have to say that if it happened to my team I would be asking for a Senate investigation. The pass interference was a judgement call and picking up the flag so late was egregious but this part was worse.














That fellow there without a helmet is Dez Bryant who is a wideout. He had no business being on the field to argue a call and should have been flagged for it. The ref in this game just pointed to the sideline and didn't throw a the flag all. The pass interference was a judgement call but there is no grey area with a guy running onto the field like that. The Cowboys need to send a fruit basket to whatever ref let this happen.

The only reason I was watching was out of loyalty to Bryant and Golden Tate who were both on my fantasy team this year. I really couldn't care less who won but it was still galling to watch a player that did so well on my team almost blow it for his real team.

No comments: