Thursday, November 18, 2010

One Economics Writer Ditches the Airlines because of Potential TSA molestation

I'm pretty sure she won't be the only one.

In fact, I've already left.  My cousin's wedding in Buffalo in October?  Drove eight hours each way.  Going to visit Dad in Boston over Christmas?  We're taking a slow train from DC rather than subject ourselves to the increasing indignity of flying.  If it's under 500 miles, I'll do anything rather than hop on a plane.  And if it's over 500 miles, it had better be way over . . . or I'd better be carrying a cooler with a still-beating heart in it.

I have been wondering if all this added TSA "sexual touching" is a stealth plan to get people to demand high speed rail. I'm pretty sure more people would ride a new "US Bullet Train" so they won't have to expose themselves in an airport screening machine or have some TSA person touching their junk.

No comments: