Friday, July 30, 2010

Gibbs Lashes out at Rush then Immediately Scores Own Goal

This has to be the funniest I have heard from Gibbs so far.

“I’ll let those that sat in the cheap seats a year-and-a-half ago and wanted to walk away” from a milion workers, he continued, “explain to every one of those workers why they made that decision.”

Finally, he wrapped it up: “And then you should ask Mr. Limbaugh — I don’t know what kind of car he drives, but I bet it’s not an F-150.”

The F-150 truck, we should note, is made by Ford, which didn’t get federal rescue funds.

That has to be the biggest howler I have ever seen. I bet he doesn't drive a car made by the only American car maker that wasn't bailed out. Hell, the only American car that I will even consider buying is a Ford. All that bailout did was screw over the bondholders and gave a huge chunk of stock to the UAW. Then the idiotic "Car Czar" threw a bunch of darts at a map and closed a bunch of dealerships that had been in business for 70+ years. I saw the car bailout as what it was; the government blowing $60 billion to bail out the UAW.

No comments: