Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Jeff Macke's 3 Point Plan For Obama to Regain His Footing

It seems that Obama is starting to really rankle some people in the investment community.

The man has had the shortest honeymoon since George Bailey had a run on his savings and loans within seconds of saying "I do." His staff is less in synch than a fifth grade marching band. He’s somehow managed to make the insult “tax-and-spend liberal” seem not only utterly insufficient as a gibe, but the closest thing the president has to a coordinated policy.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average has fallen over 1300 points and 16% since President Obama’s inauguration, yet he and his staff members continue to complain about the problems they “inherited." I waited 3 and a half years to take the scarlet W off my sweater for voting Republican in 2000 and 2004, and I’m pining for W less than 2 months into the post-Bush era.

This was a guy that "Voted for Change." I think he may have mistook what the word change meant. It was the coin variety and not actual change. Macke has a 3 point plan on how Obama could get back on his pedestal and I tend to agree with him.

No comments: