Tuesday, February 26, 2008

McCain Keeps things Civil after Talk Radio Host Rants

I am really looking forward to some debates between McCain and Obama after hearing about his reaction to this. I think we may actually have some discussion on the issues for once.
"I apologize for it," McCain told reporters, addressing the issue
before they had a chance to ask the Arizona senator about Cunningham's
comments.


"I did not know about these remarks, but I take responsibility for
them. I repudiate them," he said. "My entire campaign I have treated Senator
Obama and Senator (Hillary Rodham) Clinton with respect. I will continue to do
that throughout this campaign."


McCain called both Democrats "honorable Americans" and said, "I
want to dissociate myself with any disparaging remarks that may have been said
about them."

No comments: