Wednesday, June 14, 2017

It Looks the Guy that Shot up the Baseball Field was an Insane Leftist: Hopefully this is the High Water Mark for Hate

I'm really hoping we can take down the temperature in this country because this should be a wake up call.
The gunman who was killed after opening fire at a GOP baseball practice in Virginia Wednesday morning has been identified as James T. Hodgkinson, an anti-Republican from Illinois who campaigned for Bernie Sanders.
Hodgkinson frequently aired his left-leaning political views on Facebook along with photos of presidential candidate Sanders and President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Charles Orear worked with Hodgkinson on Sanders’ campaign and said he was a passionate progressive and “quiet guy” who was “very mellow, very reserved,” the Washington Post reported.
I'm glad Sanders quickly disavowed this guy. Although he did use some UN-style wording.
"I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be: Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms," he added.

No comments: