Wednesday, April 27, 2011

At Last Obama Releases His Birth Certificate, Why Wasn't this Done in 2008?

Our long national nightmare is over. Obama looks like he was born here after all as if there were any doubt in the first place.

"I am so proud of myself because I've accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish," Trump said from Portsmouth, N.H., where he was giving early primary voters a close-up look at a potential presidential campaign.


"I feel I've accomplished something really, really important and I'm honored for it," Trump said.

Well I guess you can give "the Donald" some credit because it was him that took up the banner and the White House finally caved. The funny thing about this whole process is that it should have not been an issue. The Obama people should have just released the damn thing during the campaign when the Clinton's asked for them.

I'm not sure what the hold up was other then ego. I mean the only reason I figured the White House was stonewalling on this issue is because they didn't want to cave in to Fox News and the dirty Birthers. If they would have just released the thing way back when then this issue would have been settled long ago.

Now after waiting so long they look like Trump put pressure on them and they were forced to release it. Or whats worse it looks shady that they are releasing it after stonewalling for years. Oh well in any case the question is settled.

No comments: