Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Bomb Just Misses Ahmadinejoke

Too bad it wasn't a little more powerful.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad survived an attack with a homemade explosive device on his motorcade during a visit to the western city of Hamadan on Wednesday, a source in his office said.

The source said Ahmadinejad's convoy was targeted as he was traveling from Hamadan's airport to give a speech in a local sports arena and the president was unhurt but others had been injured in the blast.

Of course he lashes out at the enemy he sees everywhere.

During a speech to a conference of expatriate Iranians in Tehran on Monday, Ahmadinejad said he believed he was the target of an assassination plot by Israel. "The stupid Zionists have hired mercenaries to assassinate me," he said.

I'm pretty sure if it was Zionist Mercenaries he would be dead right now. Those guys don't mess around. It might be a feeling out attack and the real attack will come later.

Also, I wonder if "Members Only Jacket" boy sees Zionists creeping all around him. "My toast was burnt!" Zionists! "My car got a flat tire!" Zionists! "I can't get reception on this damn TV!" Zionists! Also I hear his least favorite band is "They Might be Zionists" which you know is the Jewish version of "They Might Be Giants."

No comments: