Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rosie Outs Clay Aiken

Clays gay and ugly according to Rosie O'Donnell of the View. As if this was news to anyone though. I have to kind of agree with her in principal though. If it was Hugh Jackman or someone like that I don't think Ripa would have pulled his hand away like that. Hell, I would let Scarlett Johansson cover my mouth any day of the week. However I wouldn't let Rosie within a 100 foot radius of my person for any reason at all. The cute factor is a bigger deal then one may think.
O'Donnell said Tuesday on "The View": "If that was a straight man, if
that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality,
she would have said a different thing."
Ripa said O'Donnell misunderstood her
remark.


"He's shaking hands with everybody in the audience. I mean, it's
cold and flu season. That's what I meant," she said. "And to imply that it's
anything homophobic is outrageous, Rosie, and you know better."


"I understand cold and flu season," O'Donnell replied. "I'm just
saying from where I sit as a gay person in the world, I have to tell you, that's
how it came off to me."


Aiken has been the target of speculation about his sexuality.
Tabloid reports earlier this year suggested he had a gay affair. Aiken has never
directly addressed the rumors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WRONG, he has addressed the crap. From Rolling Stone magazine:
QUOTE
"One thing I've found of people in the public eye," Aiken says, "either you're a womanizer or you've got to be gay. Since I'm neither one of those, people are completely concerned about me. They're like, 'What are you then?' I'm sure it has to do with being raised by women. I wouldn't want somebody gawking at my mom and grabbing her butt and catcalling at her, trying to hook up with her at a bar. I'm not saying I'm not going to look. Hello! But you know what I mean?"

Joemama said...

Well Rosie talked about it like it was a fact and not mere conjecture. Ripa pulled Clays hand away because she was a homophobe according to Rosie.

He can deny it all he wants in some puff piece by Rolling Stone but actions speak louder than words. Clay needs to date the same woman for an extended period of time. Only that will silence to bulk of the speculation.