Monday, September 17, 2012

Ruskis Reveal Huge Diamond Mine: Trillions of Carats?

Wow, the Russians have just become the worlds largest diamond producers overnight.

Russia has just declassified news that will shake world gem markets to their core: the discovery of a vast new diamond field containing "trillions of carats," enough to supply global markets for another 3,000 years.

The Soviets discovered the bonanza back in the 1970s beneath a 35-million-year-old, 62-mile diameter asteroid crater in eastern Siberia known as Popigai Astroblem.

It is interesting that they kept this a secret for 40 years like this. I guess all those people hording diamonds have just taken a finger to the eye. I would bet you that Putin is already assembling a suit of armor made out of Diamonds to wear at state events. Kind of like in Bards Tale the video game from the 80s. I remember that Diamond Plate was what I wanted to find for my warriors and paladins in that game.

No comments: