Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Rolling Stone Article on Obama: Is He supposed to be "Fighting Back?"

I was reading the new Rolling Stone story about Obama imploring the progressive to go out and vote while going after Fox News yet again. (I guess the remote controls at the White House are all broken or something.) However I found this cover photo to be anyone except for a fighter:



























His hands are in his pockets like he doesn't care. He has a slightly constipated grimace on his face. I guess that is mild annoyance at all this 10% unemployment talk and Americans hurting that is getting in the way of Cap-and-Trade and Card Check. Or maybe he had some bad arugula.

He is even facing away from us slightly like he needs to run down the corridor as fast as he could to get away from the Rolling Stone Camera man. Oh well, I guess he needs to get used to irrelevance after November. I see many jaunts to Chicago Bulls games and golf in his future while he complains about Fox News and "That Facist Leather Handbag John Boehner."

No comments: