Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Illinois Governmor Tries to Sell Obama's Senate Seat

Here is some really staggering charges against this Blagojevich guy. (I'm sure the MSM had to make a macro for that name.) This greedy scumbag pretty much wanted to auction Obama's Senate seat off to the highest bidder.

"I've got this thing and it's (expletive) golden," the 51-year-old Democrat said of his authority to appoint Obama's replacement, "and I'm just not giving it up for (expletive) nothing. I'm not gonna do it."

Prosecutors did not accuse Obama himself of any wrongdoing or even knowing about the matter. The president-elect said: "I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening."

I have no idea how Obama came out of this snakepit with only a unrepentant terrorist and a dirty fundraiser staining his suit. I really hope that we don't have a slow agonizing reveal of Illinois corruption that Obama has to deny one after another.

No comments: