Friday, May 23, 2008

Hillary Brings up Bobby Kennedy's Assassination

I think she is just chronically unable to refrain from verbally abusing herself in this race.

"My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

When I first read this statement I got the correct inference that Kennedy still did not wrap up the nomination in June when he was assassinated. Too bad it will be spun to say that Hillary is staying in the race because Obama just might get shot by a deranged gunman while cutting through the kitchen of the Ambassador Hotel while on a campaign stop. I think she needs to spend less time answering the phone at 3AM and more time concentrating on getting a good nights sleep.

No comments: