Monday, September 29, 2014

Obama and the Blame Game: He said there was 10% unemployment when He Started. It was 7.8%

Obama just cannot say he was wrong not matter what happens.

A few minutes later, “60 Minutes” correspondent Steve Kroft asked the president about the economy…
The president said that he was fixing a problem he inherited from President George W. Bush 43.

Again, he said, “it’s not my fault, folks” … I inherited a lousy economy from Bush. But this time.. The president crossed the line: "when I took over unemployment was up at 10%..."

My head almost exploded. I know what the unemployment rate was in January, 2009 because that’s what I do -- I follow the money.

Fact check! In Jan 2009, the unemployment rate was 7.8%.

I can't believe that he is still talking about the Bush economy after 6 years in office. Many people don't even remember the Bush years anymore. The unemployment rate actually rose for the first 6 months of the Pax Obama(yeah that was a real thing.) In any case I think more people would actually back Obama if he once said "the buck stops here" instead of constantly blaming others.

No comments: